Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Facebook Nail Page live!

Hey all,

As many of you will be busy giving thanks, eating T(of)urkeys and celebrating Hannukkah, I have decided to take care of another little project of mine. Some of my friends, believe it or not, aren't nail obsessed and therefore I keep spamming their walls on Facebook. So I set up my very own Facebook Nail Page, Nails Nails Nails, which is now live! Whoop Whoop! 


Do stop by if you have a minute, tell your friends, get the conversation going. I would love for this to become a page with reviews, featured artists and indies, and if there are enough followers there might be the odd giveaway or competition ;) You can always tell me what you would like to see on there and I'll see what I can do. I aim to please (when I'm not Grumpy cat, then... NO.)

Thanks to everybody who has been reading this blog, please do comment if you feel like it, so I know you're not aliens or robots or your dog sitting on the keyboard. 

Happy holidays (for those of you who celebrate) and happy Thursday morning to the UK. Yawn. I'm off.

X<3
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment