Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

What the....

Ok so I've been trying Seche Vite for a week or so now, not just the super amazing highly praised top coat, but also the base coat. And I have to say, as much as the top coat is super amazing and worth its high praise, I am not sure what to think about the base coat.




My nail polish - any nail polish - that I've put over it peels off within hours, maybe a day max. What the clumpy nail polish is going on here??? This morning I got out of the shower and this is what I found:













Let me just put it this way, I am a bit grumpy about this because it's not exactly cheap... So I have now ordered some Nail Tek II and am hoping for more luck with that. In the meantime I shall try doing something with these naked nails...


















...maybe try that Essie polish I showed off yesterday, and work on a gallery (if I can get over my HTML phobia, that is). Happy days. Well, medium happy.

 x <3

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment