Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

Put a stamp on it

Hello everyone,

Apologies for my absence, it's been a long couple of weeks and I have not had much time to spend on my nails so it was very simple 1-shaded nails for me for a while. I also had a tiny relapse which cost me a nail - thank goodness I could save most of it though. Today I wanted to talk about stamping. I absolutely love this simple way of adding some art to your nails.

You will need: A stamp and swiper
A stamping plate of your choice
Nailpolish (there are special stamping polishes, but for me it seemed to work with normal polish)

You choose a design, paint polish over it and clean the excess off with the swiper. The push the stamp onto the design which transfers the design onto the stamp. Roll the stamp over your nail from one side to the other ONE TIME (otherwise you'll smear the design) and voila.


Let me know what you think!
x<3
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment