Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Will I join the Essie fanclub?

As promised yesterday, I did a manicure with my 3 Ebay Essies today.

The colours are:
'Beyond Cozy' - A golden/silver superoveramazingwowza sparkly gritty colour that only needs 2 coats to provide complete coverage.
'Bikini So Teeny' - A super cute baby blue with a light shimmer, I used 2 coats for the lattice and detaily bits.
'We're In It Together' - A shimmering baby pink from the 2012 Breast Cancer Awareness Collection, which is reason enough to love it. I used 3 coats as it didn't cover too well.

I also used some striping tape and lace nail decals, both also Ebay purchases (I do love a bargain).

Preparation





And the result




Right, that's it for today, Shadow needs attention.




Sleep well ladies. x<3
Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Ruth the gold is fab I have a silverodels own polish that gives great coverage like that !

    Em x

    ReplyDelete